Health Sciences Broad Field
- College/University: Central Lakes College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students for a career in the healthcare occupation field. It provides a broad base of general education course work relevant to health sciences in preparation for transfer to a broad array of health sciences majors at a college or university. This degree program is designed to fulfill the prerequisite requirements for health science baccalaureate requirements for specific majors at all MnSCU system universities offering related degrees through a statewide articulation agreement.
- Central Lakes College, Brainerd 56401