- College/University: Central Lakes College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 18
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Phlebotomy Technician Certificate is designed to prepare students for career opportunities in the rapidly growing, high-demand field of health care support. Instruction is already in place during the fall semester of the Medical Assistant Program. This certificate would enable students to complete the academic requirements for a phlebotomy technician in one semester and complete the internship requirements following instruction.
- Central Lakes College, Brainerd 56401
- Central Lakes College, Staples 56479