- College/University: Central Lakes College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Healthcare Technology is an emerging profession within the industry of healthcare. This entry level degree demonstrates professional knowledge in healthcare information and health IT. The medical community depends on individuals who have a knowledge of the healthcare processes, state and federal compliance rules and computer information systems to create and maintain the health IT infrastructure. Healthcare technology professionals, as part of the information technology and information systems staff, work closely with providers of care, administration, vendors and other healthcare staff to ensure compliance, security, and functionality for health organizations.
- Central Lakes College, Brainerd 56401