Graphic Design - Media Technologies
- College/University: Central Lakes College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 43
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
In the Graphic Design Program - Media Technologies, students will take visual ideas from initial concept through creative and technical development and, ultimately, to a final form that is ready for production. Various tools are used, from hand tools for sketches to the latest computerized aids for print or online media. We focus on projects modeled with industry realities, relevant to high-impact, effective communication.
- Central Lakes College, Brainerd 56401
- Central Lakes College, Staples 56479