Computer Aided Design
- College/University: Northland Community and Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 16
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This certificate will prepare students for work in civil and mechanical drafting by providing basic computer-aided design skills. Graduates will be prepared for entry-level technician work in the fields of civil engineering, mechanical engineering, and related careers. The certificate is designed to stand-alone or be taken in combination with an Associate in Arts degree. Students taking the Associate in Arts option are career-ready as well as prepared to advance their education at the Bachelor level.
- Northland Community and Technical College, East Grand Forks 56721
- Northland Community and Technical College, Thief River Falls 56701