Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning/Construction Plumbing
- College/University: Northland Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 70
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The program prepares students to begin a career in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Plumbing. Coursework provides a technical understanding of HVAC and Plumbing technology and prepares students with the practical skills to install, maintain, and troubleshoot such systems. The program prepares students in blueprint reading and sketching; design, fabrication, and installation of forced air and hot water heating and ventilation systems; installation of a wide range of oil and gas boilers and forced-air furnaces; installation of water systems, piping procedures, plumbing, and piping systems in residential and commercial settings. Successful graduates are eligible for employment in a variety of businesses found in rural and metropolitan areas. Successful graduates are further eligible for employment at an advanced plumbing apprenticeship level.
- Northland Community and Technical College, East Grand Forks 56721