- College/University: Northland Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 83
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Radiologic Technology program prepares students to perform various radiologic procedures through didactic as well as clinical experiences. The student Radiologic Technologist instructs and positions patients, manipulates radiographic equipment, adjusts exposure factors, provides radiation protection for patient, self, and others, evaluates the quality of finished radiographs, and carries out activities associated with quality control. The student Radiologic Technologist carries out these functions under the supervision, or upon the direction of a registered Radiologic Technologist and Radiologist, a physician specializing in radiography for diagnosis and treatment.
- Northland Community and Technical College, East Grand Forks 56721