Architectural Technology and Design
- College/University: Northland Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 69
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program is designed primarily for students who would like to further their education in Architecture, Construction Management, or Industrial Technology using transfer agreements with various universities. The customized curriculum allows for more Liberal Arts classes that are a part of the Minnesota Transfer curriculum. With constant changes in computer-aided drawing technology, it is vital to keep pace. The Architectural Technology department is equipped with 50 state-of-the-art computers on the NT network, two D-size inkjet color plotters, laser printers, color inkjet printer, scanner, digital camera and capability for video clipping input and output.
- Northland Community and Technical College, East Grand Forks 56721