- College/University: Riverland Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This degree program prepares students to work with agricultural industries such as food, fiber, and animal research, production, and processing; under supervision, conduct tests and experiments to improve yield and quality of crops or to increase the resistance of plants and animals to disease or insects. Students may prepare for careers in crop production and natural resource conservation roles. Graduates may seek employment in areas such as crop management, consulting, agronomy, farm management, and other agricultural careers. The AS Degree transfers to universities offering majors in Agriculture. Certificates in Precision Agriculture (17 credits) and Agribusiness (19 credits) are also available.
- Riverland Community College, Albert Lea 56007
- Riverland Community College, Austin 55912