- College/University: Riverland Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 75
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Riverland Associate Degree Nursing program is approved by the Minnesota Board of Nursing and is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), formerly the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC). Riverland is a member school of the Minnesota Alliance for Nursing Education (MANE) which has collaborated to develop and deliver a 120 credit Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program at all Alliance Member institutions. After completion of 75 credits of the 120 credit baccalaureate degree, a student will have completed the academic requirements for awarding of the AS degree and be eligible to sit for the NCLEX-RN exam, while continuing the completion of the baccalaureate degree.
- Riverland Community College, Albert Lea 56007
- Riverland Community College, Austin 55912
- Riverland Community College, Owatonna 55060