Home Health Aide
- College/University: Riverland Community College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 4
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This course is designed to acquaint students with the philosophy of home health care and the role of the Home Health Aide. Students must be currently enrolled in or have completed the 75 hour Minnesota Department of Health Nursing Assistant course. Students may take this course as an independent study - students will shadow a working home health aide as part of this course. Also offered on the Owatonna Campus.
- Riverland Community College, Albert Lea 56007
- Riverland Community College, Austin 55912
- Riverland Community College, Owatonna 55060