- College/University: Riverland Community College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 15
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This certificate program can be completed in just one semester. It provides a broad introduction to supervisory and management concepts that are so vital in today's professional world. You will receive training on the team concept and all aspects of working with change, conflict and decision making. Learn how to use time more effectively and efficiently with the goal of stronger management quality for meetings, projects and development. The aim of an accelerated format is to connect course work to real-world workplace applications. It is essential to success that you are willing to dedicate considerable time outside the classroom to reading, writing, research, presentations and projects.
- Riverland Community College, Albert Lea 56007
- Riverland Community College, Austin 55912
- Riverland Community College, Owatonna 55060