- College/University: Ridgewater College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 48
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science, General. A program that generally prepares individuals to perform the duties of administrative assistants and/or secretaries and stenographers. Includes instruction in business communications, principles of business law, word processing and data entry, office machines operation and maintenance, office procedures, public relations, secretarial accounting, filing systems and records management, and report preparation.
- Ridgewater College, Hutchinson 55350
- Ridgewater College, Willmar 56201