- College/University: Ridgewater College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 67
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares individuals to artistically improve skin, hair and nails. Instruction includes styling, hair coloring, hair shaping, permanent waving, facials, manicures, pedicures and thermal styling. Coursework emphasizes hygiene, sanitation, customer relations, and salon management. Included in the program are courses in business management, Minnesota laws/rules, communication, customer relations, and salon management. Instruction qualifies students to take the licensing examinations upon completion of 1552 hours. .
- Ridgewater College, Willmar 56201