- College/University: Ridgewater College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 30
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist. A program that prepares individuals to execute verbatim medical conference minutes, medical reports, and medical orders. Includes instruction in dictation and simultaneous recording, analysis of notes and visual evidence, medical terminology, data processing applications and skills, formal medical report and correspondence formats, professional standards, and applicable law and regulations.
- Ridgewater College, Hutchinson 55350
- Ridgewater College, Willmar 56201