Entry Level Welder
- College/University: Ridgewater College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 16
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program teaches entry level welding, blueprint reading, shop equipment and tools, and safety. Students are trained to pass x-ray requirements in plate welding while complying with the AWS code, and to understand correct rod selection for different welding applications. Three areas of welding are offered: shield manual arc, gas metal arc welding, and oxyacetylene welding.
- Ridgewater College, Hutchinson 55350
- Ridgewater College, Willmar 56201