- College/University: Ridgewater College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 32
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
General Office Occupations and Clerical Services. A program that prepares individuals to provide basic administrative support under the supervision of office managers, administrative assistants, secretaries, and other office personnel. Includes instruction in typing, keyboarding, filing, general business correspondence, office equipment operation, and communications skills.
- Ridgewater College, Hutchinson 55350
- Ridgewater College, Willmar 56201