Child Development Careers
- College/University: South Central College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
A program that focuses on the provision and management of child care services and that prepares individuals to plan, design, and manage child care facilities and programs that meet children's developmental needs and interests and that provide safe and healthy environments. Includes instruction in child development and psychology; home- and institution-based child care; identification of diseases, injuries, and psychological trauma and applicable referrals; parent relations; personnel and business management principles; and related laws and policies.
- South Central College, Mankato 56003
- South Central College, Faribault 55021