Computer Integrated Machining
- College/University: South Central College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The AAS degree is a program that consists of opportunities for students to work with multiple aspects of Computer Integrated Machining, including working with engineering drawings, CNC programming, lathe turning, vertical milling, grinding, jig & fixtures and mold & die. During study in this degree, students will have the opportunity to receive 11 total national credentials from the National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS). In addition to the technical training, students in the AAS degree track will receive the benefits of valuable liberal arts & sciences courses.
- South Central College, Mankato 56003
- South Central College, Faribault 55021