Administrative Office Specialist
- College/University: South Central College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Administrative Office Specialist - Legal, Credits: 18
- Administrative Office Specialist - Financial, Credits: 17
- Administrative Office Specialist - Medical, Credits: 17
- Administrative Office Specialist - Technical, Credits: 17
About this Program
A program that prepares individuals to perform the duties of special assistants and/or personal secretaries for business executives and top management. Includes instruction in business communications, principles of business law, public relations, scheduling and travel management, secretarial accounting, filing systems and records management, conference and meeting recording, report preparation, office equipment and procedures, office supervisory skills, and professional standards and legal requirements.
- South Central College, Mankato 56003
- South Central College, Faribault 55021