Computer Integrated Machining
- College/University: South Central College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 66
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This Diploma is a program that consists of opportunities for students to work with multiple aspects of Computer Integrated Machining, including working with engineering drawings, CNC programming, lathe turning, vertical milling and grinding, jig & fixtures, and mold & die. During the diploma program, students will have the opportunity to receive 11 total national credentials from the National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS).
- South Central College, Mankato 56003
- South Central College, Faribault 55021