Essentials of Farm Business Management
- College/University: South Central College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 30
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
A program that prepares individuals to manage farms, ranches, and similar enterprises. Includes instruction in applicable agricultural specialization, business management, accounting, taxation, capitalization, purchasing, government programs and regulations, operational planning and budgeting, contracts and negotiation, and estate planning.
- South Central College, Mankato 56003
- South Central College, Faribault 55021