- College/University: South Central College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program is designed to prepare the learner for a career as a computer programmer, programmer/analyst, database programmer, database administrator, technical writer, technical support specialist, help desk specialist, web designer, web developer, webmaster, software or software tester. The learner will receive a solid background in the basic concepts of computer programming, web page development, web server application development, management and maintenance of web servers, and electronic commerce concepts. The learner will be exposed to major programming languages, systems analysis and software design, computer operating systems, and Internet services. Hands-on training is provided on three platforms: IBM Mainframe, IBM Midrange, and PC clients and servers.
- South Central College, Mankato 56003