Construction Management and Supervision
- College/University: Mesabi Range College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Associate in Science degree in Construction Management is designed for students who are interested in pursuing a baccalaureate or a professional degree in construction management, or training, as well as students preparing for career entry positions. This program will prepare students for supervisory and management , engineering, design, and business that are required to manage complex construction projects. Courses are delivered in the classroom and/or online.
- Mesabi Range College, Virginia 55792