Online learning opportunities
The online learning section of this website provides services that are available to military members completing courses, programs or degrees online from any of the institutions in the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system. Whether you are active duty, retired, stationed in the states, or abroad, online degrees, diploma programs, certificates and courses can help you reach your military, professional and educational goals.
Service members and veterans interested in taking online courses or enrolling in online programs may also search and review online course and program offerings at the system’s 31 institutions.
Minnesota State Colleges & Universities also offers military students the following benefits and advantages:
- Online and phone support available 7 days a week
- Personalized help with military experience credit transfer
- Online degrees accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
- Access to a system of colleges and universities that are ServiceMember Opportunity Colleges
- Free career counseling and professional career assessments with a Distance Credentialed Counselor to assist in planning your career path
- A Distance learning agreement with the Army National Guard’s Education Service Center for in-state tuition rates
- Unique technical programs, a wealth of associate degrees and online baccalaureate and advanced degrees
- The opportunity to select from thousands of online courses taught by credentialed faculty
- Military-friendly policies
- Experience online learning with a demo course
- Free success-centered learning resources
- Easy-to-access online admissions and student services
Visit the online learning section of this website to learn more about the benefits and advantages available to military service members, veterans and their families.