Home > System Information > Emergency Plans and Procedures
Procedure/Action to Take
- DO NOT move the injured or ill person. Keep them warm and comfortable.
- Call 9-911 (9 to get an outside line, then 911) and give this information:
- Address: 30 7th Street East
- Victim's exact location in the building.
- Type of injury, illness, or symptoms.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Notify Office of the Building Management (Unilev Management Corp.) at 651-229-2800.
- Notify Tracy Worsley, Emergency Procedure Director at 651-201-1797.
- Meet paramedics in the lobby of your floor to direct them to the injured person.